The Conference Board has paired up with the hit TV show, Undercover Boss Canada to present a truly unique leadership experience, and earningTHROUGHLearning.com is excited to be an exhibiting sponsor! Register for just $495 with our special rebate code PRM3.
Leadership Lessons from Undercover Boss Canada, taking place on May 27th at the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre, will go beyond what you see on the show to provide solid, tangible lessons. You’ll hear how these courageous leaders took what they learned from their undercover experiences and applied it back at the office to implement real change within their organizations.
7 Bosses, Original Research, and 10 Critical Lessons in Leadership
- Ellis Jacob – President and Chief Executive Officer, Cineplex Inc.
- Stacey Mowbray – President and Chief Executive Officer, The Second Cup Limited
- Jane Riddell – Chief Operations Officer, Goodlife Fitness Centres Inc.
- Karen Stintz – Chair, Toronto Transit Commission
- Fory L. Musser – Vice President, Strategy, Tervita Corporation
- Brandi Halls – Director of Brand Communications, Lush Cosmetics
- Andy Clarke – President, Clarke Builders
This intensive day of leadership education will consist of a series of undercover bosses sharing their experiences. Each will speak broadly about their experience, touching on one or two of the 10 leadership lessons we uncovered from the show. You’ll hear from a diverse group of leaders.
As a leader you face real challenges—get real solutions
It’s time to get real about leadership in your organization. This event will provide both a unique leadership development opportunity for you and your people as well as insights into how to develop leaders in your organization. So whether you are a leader, aspiring to be a leader, are in the midst of becoming a leader, are developing leaders, or recruiting leaders—this event will provide you with the insights and information you need.
Our registration fee is $495 if you register with our special rebate code PRM3.