Your guide to success
Although all exam writers require a degree as of 2011 – the degree DOES NOT have to be in an HR related discipline!
We have helped thousands of individuals like you to prepare for certification, to recertify, and to improve their careers and salaries: Why wait? Order your Study Guide now.
Available Study Guides
The NKE exam tests Required Professional Capabilities (RPCs) NOT academic principles. Therefore, even if you were successful in an academic HR program, you should not rely solely on your text books as study resources. Those that use a variety of study tools will have a higher degree of success!
ALL national test items are held in strict security and are not shared with exam writers. These items are the property of the CCHRA, and are retained and banked for use on future exams. Therefore, our products CANNOT specifically “teach to the test.” Why have PROFESSIONAL exams if you know what is going to be on them – that would test your memory, NOT your professional knowledge.
|624 page Study Guide
- Structured around the seven exam subject areas and competencies.
|2 x Access to the online Prep Assessment Tool
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses for the seven exam subject areas.
|Free Online Blogs
- Follow our blogger as they prepare for the NKE exam.
|Free Online Social Networking
- Meet and interact with your peers to discuss preparing for the CHRP exams.
|236 page Employment Standards Q & A – All Jurisdictions
- Hundreds of Q & A’s on EE Standards for all Canadian Jurisdictions.
|HR Quick Facts Reference Tool
- The answers to HR questions at your fingertips.
- Quick reference to learning/ study strategies.
|90 Minute LIVE Webinar – How to Succeed on the NKE Exam
- Attend the live webinar and learn key strategies for success on the NKE exam – Hosted in association with CCH Canadian.
|Online Book 1: Employee Relations, Employee Development, and Staffing
- Additional guidance in areas such as Recruiting, Performance Management, Discipline, and Terminations.
|Online Book 2: Employment and Labour Law
- Additional guidance on employment standards, health and safety rules, and workplace discrimination.
|Online Book 3: Pensions, Benefits, and Payroll Processing
- Additional guidance on pension legislation and requirements, employment benefits and payroll.
|Add to cart||Add to cart||Add to cart|
Gold Package – Canada’s Best Value:
- 624 page Study Guide
- Webinar – How to succeed on the NKE exam
- 236 page Fed./ Prov./ Territorial Employment Standards Q & A
- HR Quick Facts Reference Tool
- 2 x Access to the online Prep Assessment Tool
- Online Book 1: Employee Relations, Employee Development, and Staffing
- Online Book 2: Employment and Labour Law
- Online Book 3: Pensions, Benefits, and Payroll Processing
- Free Online Social Networking
- Free Online Blogs
For those who have an academic background in HR, this book will refocus you away from your academic orientation towards an action (RPCs) orientation. The content of the book is structured around the exam “knowledge verticals”, NOT your academic “knowledge verticals”. Though you may have been required to take an Accounting course – accounting is not an exam “knowledge vertical”. The content of this book also provides you with a comprehensive overview of the body of knowledge required for exam success, and the practice of Human Resource Management. This provides you with a one stop “Hub” that can then be used to explore other study resources, if needed.
For those who do not have an academic background in HR, this book provides you with a comprehensive overview of the body of knowledge required for exam success, and the practice of Human Resource Management. This provides you with a one stop “Hub” that can then be used to explore other study resources, if needed.
The exam results of our customers, from across Canada, show that constituents from both of the above groups benefit from this Study Guide.
Compared to other preparation options, your study time is enhanced because the content is:
- Non-academic format
- Focuses on providing a high level, comprehensive overview of the subject matter
- Structured around the Required Professional Capabilities (RPCs)
- Hundreds of sample multiple choice questions and answers
- Glossary of HR terms
- Excellent reference resource for your career
Get started today by ordering your copy of the NKE Study Guide.