Over 12,000 satisfied CHRPs have used our products to GET CERTIFIED!
Welcome to the home of Canada’s Premier HR Study Guides and Workshops for the NKE exam.
Canada’s ORIGINAL and BEST exam prep product for the NKE Exam! Canadian HR Press has teamed up with CCH Canadian to provide the most comprehensive package of study tools available in Canada. Our customers have consistently achieved a higher pass rate than the national average and have scored the highest marks across Canada since 2003 in the NKE exam. Join thousands of satisfied CHRPs – purchase your Study Package today!
Canadian HR Press is Canada’s premier provider of certification training. Customers of exam prep products for the NKE consistently beat the average pass rates.
We are Canada’s original and only supplier of hard copy study guides specifically designed for the NKE. Our Study Guides, and Workshops have been reviewed and approved by numerous recognized Canadian institutions. And nobody offers you more ways to study:
» instructor-led workshops
If you are a practicing HR Professional, we offer learning resources for professional development & recertification through eCornell – online training to meet your lifelong learning needs.
Although all exam writers require a degree as of 2011 – the degree DOES NOT have to be in an HR related discipline!
- Complete the NKE exam as early as possible after graduation when your academic knowledge is fresh
- Gain the competitive advantage in the labour market that comes with being a CHRP Candidate – get to the top of the applicant pile!
- Gain the on-the-job advantage of being a CHRP Candidate and work with your employer to gain valuable on the job experience that is required to achieve the CHRP designation
Canada’s Best Study Packages
We have helped thousands of individuals like you to prepare for certification, to recertify, and to improve their careers and salaries.
Gold Package – Canada’s Best Value
- 624 page Study Guide
- 480 practice questions including an Online Assessment Tool
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms
- Webinar – How to succeed on the NKE exam
- 236 page Fed./ Prov./ Territorial Employment Standards Q & A
- HR Quick Facts Reference Tool
- Online Book 1: Employee Relations, Employee Development, and Staffing
- Online Book 2: Employment and Labour Law
- Online Book 3: Pensions, Benefits, and Payroll Processing
- Free Online Social Networking
- Free Online Blogs